Aromatic, frank and fruity. Aromas of exotic fruits, fresh cherries and peony with a peach finish. Lively, fleshy and heady. Slightly acidic with citrus notes of rose and cherry. Frank finish with mineral notes brought by our schist rich terroir.
TAPAS BASILIC GOAT AND DRY TOMATOES
12 Small slices of cereal bread 150g Fresh goat's cheese 20g Lemon juice 1 tsp. Coffee Fresh basil chopped 12 Fresh basil leaves 6 Dried tomatoes Balsamic vinegar
1. Toast your slices of cereal bread.
2. In a salad bowl, mix the fresh goat's cheese with the lemon and chopped basil.
3. Spread generously your slices of bread with the fresh goat's cheese preparation.
4. Place a basil leaf on each slice of bread.
5. Cut your 6 sundried tomatoes in half, place one half on each slice of bread.
6. Bake the slices in the oven at 210°C for 10 minutes.
7. Once cooked, pour a little balsamic vinegar on top of the toast and prick with a toothpick.